Monday 9 December 2013

Bump Pic! 24 Weeks!


Me and Mr B flew home from our last holiday as a couple this week. I must admit I was rather emotional on the last night, knowing this was potentially the last holiday we’d get together, alone, for a long time.

Don’t get me wrong, I am so happy to be expecting our first baby and am extremely excited, but im not that great when it comes to change and I’ve always loved our lazy holidays, spending our time reading and doing whatever we want.

I know that the next holiday we have will be completely different, and i supposed i spent the last day there mourning what we wont have anymore. Silly really isn’t it?




To while away the hours at the airport we decided to think of potential baby names and make a list. 

We don’t know what we’re having and I thought it was a good idea to think of several different names for each gender, in case Baby B is born and the name we had chosen doesn’t suit them!

I’m feeling good in general this week, with baby’s movement s becoming more frequent and noticeable! I do love feeling him/her move!

Sleep is starting to become more of an issue as I am starting to find myself getting up in the night several times to pee and also, I’m hot ALL the time!


I feel sorry for hubby, what with all my tossing and turning I’d be surprised if he gets any sleep at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment