Thursday 5 December 2013

Bump Pic! 23 Weeks 3 Days!


I'm on holiday in Cyprus AND Mr B felt baby B move for the first time this week!

Just as our plane landed in Paphos I felt him/her kicking so grabbed his hand quickly and placed it firmly on my tum. He hadn't been able to feel anything before but he definitely did this time!




 It absolutely made my day that could finally feel him/her too!

The baby's movements continued all week too- I don't know if it was because It was the first time in weeks I'd spent a decent amount of time laying down and relaxing, but every time I lay down he/she would wriggle and kick me!

By mid week I actually managed to catch on video, about 20 seconds worth of movement- just tiny little ripples of my tummy, but it was amazing and made me smile!

It was lovely just to take time out the two of us (well, three of us if count spud!) and I really tried to make the most of it, given that it will be our last holiday together as a couple for some time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment