Monday 4 November 2013

My First Baby Purchase from Not On The Highstreet

It is so tempting as soon as you get that confirmation that you’re pregnant, to want to go out and buy gorgeous baby stuff. At least it was for me!

I waited patiently until my 12 week scan before I finally gave in and bought my first ever baby item, and I love it!

Say hello to this gorgeous little item from Not On The Highstreet!

For those of you that have never heard of Not On The Highstreet, where have you been! This is by a long way, one of my all time favourite online stores!




It stocks a HUGE range of different items and brands and they stock the most amazing, unusual and unique gifts!

This yummy little body suit is from Simply Colors and is 100% customisable! You can chose the size, the style, if it has long or short sleeves, the colour and the print colour too! You can then have whatever text you want written on it across 3 lines!

As we won’t be finding out the gender of our baby, I went for a very neutral white suit with yellow writing and thought that ‘50% mummy, 50% daddy, 100% cute’ text was just too cute so had to have it!

I thought it was a real bargain too, to have a totally bespoke bodysuit for just £15.50!


Anyway, allow me to suggest you go and take a look at all Not On The Highstreet has to offer. It has TONNES of amazing baby brands on there too, so you (and your baby!) will be spoilt for choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment