Wednesday 20 November 2013

Mummy & Little Me Champneys Springs Retreats

As my pregnancy has progressed, I've found myself becoming gradually more and more tired, heavy, achy, narkey and generally in need of a good pampering!

I'm acutely aware that soon I’ll no longer be able to see my feet, let alone give myself a manicure, assess the size of my tree trunk legs, let alone shave them, and yes while pregnancy is undoubtedly one of the most incredible gifts from nature that you can experience, it can also be bloody hard work.

I cannot count the day’s I've got home from work, wishing I could be whisked away for a weekend of pampering bliss....

Well, If this sounds like you too, you’re going to love what I have to say!




Fancy a weekend away at a beautiful spa? A spa where the focus is on you and your baby? A spa retreat which is midwife led and allows you to be revitalised and relaxed while being surrounded by professionals?

Yep, me too, and this place does exist thanks to Mummy & Little Me Retreats, an essential pregnancy care and pampering break for you and your baby.
In conjunction with Champneys Springs in Leicestershire Mummy & Little Me bring you the best in essential pregnancy care and well-being all in one weekend. 

Included in your weekend is:
A one or two night stay in a superior twin room with a nutritious breakfast, lunch & dinner.
The full use of Champneys Springs Facilities
A one to one appointment with Alison Brown, their expert Midwife
A Full body pregnancy massage
Pregnancy care and childbirth classes
Feeding & Baby care classes
Hypo-birthing class
A Maternity photo shoot with a free photo included
A goodie bag with £75 worth of luxury gifts

It is essentially, the perfect spa weekend away for any expectant mum, where you can combine relaxation in gorgeous surroundings  with the opportunity to gain invaluable information about your pregnancy, birth and baby care from on site experts.

Pregnancy can be hard ladies, and this fabulous weekend is guaranteed to leave you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and empowered to continue your pregnancy armed with a whole host of knowledge (and a fabulous goody bag too may I say!)


 Mummy & Little Me Retreats are now taking bookings for Saturday 25th to Sunday 26th January 2014. Places are limited, so confirm now with a deposit of just £150. All prices are based on a superior twin room. The price per expectant mummy is £425.00. The price per friend sharing a room (not expecting) is £99 and this includes all their meals, dinner, breakfast and lunch and accommodation. Single Supplement £30.

For more information head over to the Mummy & Little website now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment