Monday 23 September 2013

9 Weeks: Resting At Home

So my Morning Sickness is changing. Some days I still feel like death, others, I think I feel somewhat, dare I say it, normal?

My GP signed me off for this week as I was feeling so unwell and was so exhausted and boy did I appreciate the rest without having to worry about work.

I mainly just pottered around the house and fed my face every few hours- sounds great but at this rate I'm going to be the size of a HOUSE.

I can't stomach meat, fruit or veg and am living on a diet of pasta, super noodles, crisps and carbs.

Bad times for my waist line but what can I do!

Little else to report this week really, just relishing some time to rest and hopefully, get myself on track again so I can get myself back to work next week!

Gah, and here I was thinking Pregnancy would be easy! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I hope you're feeling better! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete