Wednesday 19 March 2014

My First Mothers Day

Sunday 30th march will be my first Mother's Day as a mummy!

Motherhood is unquestionably wonderful and amazing, but it's only now, as mother that I can truly appreciate just how hard it can be too and I totally understand why we have a day dedicated to spoiling rotten all the Mothers and Fathers out there!

I realise that Mother's Day isn't about being lavished with lots of gifts, but as it's my first one, I thought it would be lovely to have a little something special to mark the occasion.

Something I can keep and remind me of this time and the perfect little boy who has helped me transition from being a woman to becoming a mother.



 
I found this special something in the form of an Argento charm bracelet.

 Argento have a wide range of beautiful charms which can be used with their delicate, Stirling silver charm bracelet.

For Mother's Day, I wanted to find a charm for my bracelet that would remind me of my son and make me smile every time I looked at it.

I found it.




If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know that me and my hubby affectionately call our little boy Franky, Giggle Bear, so what could be more appropriate than a teddy bear charm.

  This gorgeous silver, bear charm is small but perfectly formed, with cute red paws and ears!

Anyone that sees it dangling from my bracelet would simply see a sweet teddy bear. 




I see my gorgeous little boy.

My bear that smiles at me first thing in the morning, cooes and giggles when I sing (badly!) to him, splashes around happily in the bath and snoozes so warmly and soundly in my arms every evening.




This charm represents the most important thing in my life, my son, and is something I will keep and treasure forever.

You can see Argento's wide range of charms on their website Here.

1 comment: